Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I was just thinking...

Wouldn't it be great if we all shared the sentiment offered by Carole King in her 1971 Grammy-winning "Song of the Year," You've Got a Friend?

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend


In Room 20, we strive each and every day to treat ALL with the respect they deserve. We accept, unconditionally, the strengths and areas for improvement exhibited by our classmates, family members, friends, and even those with whom we have not yet established a real connection. We don't judge. We lend a hand to everyone in need. In addition to being a "Community of Learners," we are a "Safe Place for ALL."

No comments:

Post a Comment